SOFT DUAL FOCUS LENSES
We are certified in the Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program, featuring MiSight® 1 day contact lenses, the first and only soft contact lens FDA approved* to slow the progression of myopia in children ages 8 to 12 at initiation of treatment.
MiSight® 1 day is a soft contact lens that uses ActivControl™ Technology to slow the elongation of the eyes. ActivControl™ Technology simultaneously corrects a child's vision while training the eye to resist growing in length.
Children can insert the soft, daily wear, single use contact lenses in their eyes in the morning, wear them for at least 10 hours during the day, then dispose of them in the evening.
More than just vision correction, myopia management with MiSight® 1 day contact lenses can help keep your child’s future brilliant.
• Corrects distance vision immediately
• Can slow myopia progression during their growing years
• Offers a comfortable wearing experience
• Allows you to avoid the worry of losing or breaking glasses
• Accommodates a more active lifestyle
• Provides children who wear contact lenses a significantly better quality of life
than children wearing glasses, especially regarding athletics and appearance